Charlie the Unicorn 3 Charlie the Unicorn 3

One thing I think people overlook...

I have to say this, I really think you have some of the best audio work here on Newgrounds. A lot of people have commented on the song (which is hilarious of course) but I'm talking about everything, the voice work, the audio mixing, ambiance effects, even some of the more subtle sound effects. Everything is nigh-upon professional grade, which totally sells this flash for me. If anything, it adds to the humor.

Also, best quote:
"You're like a constant downer, huh?"
I love it when characters become self aware at random moments, that absolutely killed me. XD Great work!

Metal Gear Funnies Metal Gear Funnies

I get it.

However, I don't really think other users are. It's a shame too, considering the Author's Comments clearly states the entire idea behind this flash.

What I took from this submission is that some people (the authors in particular) are getting sick of animators simply ripping source material like Metal Gear Solid and making lame parodies. At it's very core, it is a parody of parody. The animation isn't meant to be good, the jokes aren't meant to be funny, it's simply pointing out the fact that any idiot with flash can make a fart/cock/terrible joke with Snake. A few of the shorts are a little more obvious than others (Rtil's comes to mind) arguing the point that some of the more popular animators on Newgrounds aren't working with original material whatsoever and simply cashing in on an already established idea.

I've paged through a good portion of the reviews for this, and I've seen a lot of complaints about how this won an award...but I can totally understand why. This is really more of a "big picture" flash moreso than a quick laugh that most users are used to. To some relief, there is a small handful of users who actually understood what the point of this was and voted accordingly.

So, congratulations on winning the award. This kind of idea deserved it.

Lots of people find this review helpful!

The Dungeons and Dragons The Dungeons and Dragons

Ah, if only that actually happened.

...Actually, scratch that, more than half of the people I play DnD with would probably blow up a small neighborhood. I'm pretty sure my mother had the same reaction when I started playing. Great animation, funny little plot, keep up the great work!

Robot Dinosaurs Robot Dinosaurs

Must...have...SEQUEL

Seriously, dude, no, seriously, seriously. Seriously.

Make a sequel. More dinos, more side-scrolling fun, more RWWWRRROAAAAAARRRRRRS. Seriously. Dude.

Silliness aside, I'm normally not a fan of side-scrolling shooters, but this was just so much fun! The sense of humor is ridiculously awesome, and the animation was pretty slick. This kind of game has a lot of potential, you should consider turning it into a series!

Seriously, no, yeah, seriously, but dude. Seriously.

Color Strike Down Color Strike Down

Fun, pure and simple.

I couldn't help being reminded of Geometry Wars while playing this, but this game still has a unique flair that definitely separates it. I was genuinely surprised with some of the little features of this game, I definitely was not expecting some of the enemies to gun for you depending on what color your comet was. As simple as that is, I really think that its a great little feature, it adds more of a hectic feeling as the difficulty increases. I definitely had a few "OHSHITOHSHITOHSHIT" moments while playing. :D Great work!

Forever Forever

This...

This...this is just. This is beauty.