Charlie the Unicorn 3 Charlie the Unicorn 3

One thing I think people overlook...

I have to say this, I really think you have some of the best audio work here on Newgrounds. A lot of people have commented on the song (which is hilarious of course) but I'm talking about everything, the voice work, the audio mixing, ambiance effects, even some of the more subtle sound effects. Everything is nigh-upon professional grade, which totally sells this flash for me. If anything, it adds to the humor.

Also, best quote:
"You're like a constant downer, huh?"
I love it when characters become self aware at random moments, that absolutely killed me. XD Great work!

Metal Gear Funnies Metal Gear Funnies

I get it.

However, I don't really think other users are. It's a shame too, considering the Author's Comments clearly states the entire idea behind this flash.

What I took from this submission is that some people (the authors in particular) are getting sick of animators simply ripping source material like Metal Gear Solid and making lame parodies. At it's very core, it is a parody of parody. The animation isn't meant to be good, the jokes aren't meant to be funny, it's simply pointing out the fact that any idiot with flash can make a fart/cock/terrible joke with Snake. A few of the shorts are a little more obvious than others (Rtil's comes to mind) arguing the point that some of the more popular animators on Newgrounds aren't working with original material whatsoever and simply cashing in on an already established idea.

I've paged through a good portion of the reviews for this, and I've seen a lot of complaints about how this won an award...but I can totally understand why. This is really more of a "big picture" flash moreso than a quick laugh that most users are used to. To some relief, there is a small handful of users who actually understood what the point of this was and voted accordingly.

So, congratulations on winning the award. This kind of idea deserved it.

Lots of people find this review helpful!

The Dungeons and Dragons The Dungeons and Dragons

Ah, if only that actually happened.

...Actually, scratch that, more than half of the people I play DnD with would probably blow up a small neighborhood. I'm pretty sure my mother had the same reaction when I started playing. Great animation, funny little plot, keep up the great work!

tWHYlight tWHYlight

Well...

At first, I really wasn't sure on whether or not to give a review, considering I haven't seen Twilight myself...however, I realized there would be no actual way ever in the history of hell that I would go see it. That being said, this was friggin' hilarious. I absolutely love the commentary about the whole Werewolves vs. Vampires bit, I've always kind of wondered about that myself. And...and do they really just...Sparkle? What happened to the agonizing death by grotesquely melting? I would have much preferred that fate for Robert Pattinson. Anyway, I've been a fan since Not-The-Final-Fantasy, and I gotta tell ya man, you've become one of my favorite animators on Newgrounds. Great work.

I HATE CLAIRE!

Bobert-Rob responds:

That would've been funny if Ed would've died in this one... that'd be two deaths for Robert Pattison. Unlucky bastard, heh. Definitely would've made the movie more interesting... of course, he'd probably become a ghost at that point or something and the movie'd just continue the same way. Blaah.
Glad you still like my work, man, thanks for watching!

Rats On Cocaine - Ep #10 Rats On Cocaine - Ep #10

Oh Man...

I wasn't sure about this one...that is, until I made it to the doowop song. That absolutely sold it for me. I don't think I've laughed that hard in awhile.
I love the characterization of the rabbits. Crazy Germans and their "discotechs."
I think what I like most about this series is how over the top the...well, everything is. The violence, characters, etc...This is like an evil version of all the old Merry Melody cartoons. Great work.

ApocalypseCartoons responds:

merry melodies were as evil as they were allowed to be for their time. thank you for the comparison.